Child Custody

What should I do if my ex will not let me see my child?

Call me, Andrew Culbertson, at 281-783-4173


If your ex-spouse or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend will not let you see your children, you should contact a family law attorney.  You will need to establish visitation orders with a court in your jurisdiction. Once orders are established, you have set times to see your children. If your ex does not allow you to see your children during your court ordered times, your ex could be held in contempt of court, which may be punishable by jail time.


Are you having legal issues regarding marriage, adoption, divorce or seeking custody of your children? We focus much of our practice on family law, so we can guide you through the challenges you face, no matter what they are. We can help to ensure that in the event of a divorce, your legal rights remain secure.


Our services in family law

  • Prenuptial Agreements 
  • Divorce proceedings
  • Custody issues

Do you have questions about our services?

Contact us at 281-783-4173 or via our contact form.

Contact Us

Andrew Culbertson

9111 Katy Fwy

Suite 202

Houston, TX 77024

Phone: 281-783-4173

Fax: 713 627-0240



Or use our contact form.

Office Hours

We can be reached during the following hours:

Appointments: 9 am - 5:00 pm

Or by phone 24/7

Print Print | Sitemap
© Andrew Culbertson